THE REGISTRATION FOR BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR 2017 HAS BEGUN| HERE IS HOW TO REGISTER.
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is a major platform for promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities, and their local countries.
The scholarship program awards full scholarships to qualified individuals who are residents of African countries.The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
Eligibility For Application
The Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by:
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut-off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University.
NOTE: The scholarship, does not cover;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
- Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
The deadline for applications for the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017.