Apply For FUPRE Post-HND Programme Application – Details.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the FUPRE Post-HND Programme of the College of Technology, Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE), Effurun for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
The programme is aimed at strengthening and upgrading the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their engineering competence, efficiency and managerial skills on their jobs, as well as to ensure that their industrial productivity is enhanced.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering (B. ENG) Degree in any of the following Engineering Disciplines:
(i) Chemical Engineering
(ii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(iii) Marine Engineering
(iv) Mechanical Engineering
(v) Petroleum Engineering.
Which qualifies them to take a masters course without undergoing PGD.
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to be eligible for admission into the Programme.
- A minimum of pass level (LOWER CREDIT) at HND (in any of the above stated disciplines with CGPA of 2.5 and above.
- 5 Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or its equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject ( from Biology, Agricultural science, Further mathematics or Technical drawing).
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME:
The minimum duration of the Programme is three (3) academic calendar years. Each year has two semesters of weekend classes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Interested candidates are to to apply online at http://fupre.edu.ng/phnd/panel/ .
- Make payment for the application form either at the bank or using your Debit Card as outlined on the online portal.
- After payment, return to the portal and carefully fill all the required fields, submit and print out your confirmation page.
|Verification of Certificate||N5,000.00|
|Use of Library/Lib. Card||N5,000.00|
|Laboratory Practical Levy||N10,000.00|
|Total Payable Fees||N251,000.00|
Application ends November 30th, 2016.