How To Apply For International Undergraduate Chemistry Scholarships At University Of Birmingham, UK Worth £2,000
This is a scholarship program by the university of Birmingham which is worth a sum of £2000 for International students who wants to pursue a bachelors degree program in Chemistry only.
It is a 1 Year program but renewable annually when students attain full credits and an overall Year Mark of 70% or higher.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- International Applicants Only.
- Applicants must obtain an A in chemistry.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic records.
- Applicants must have received an offer of place at University Of Birmingham.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
This application is open for all interested international candidates till the 5TH OF JANUARY 2016
FOR MORE INFORMATION, KINDLY VISIT THE OFFICIAL PAGE