We understand that some of the registered candidates that wrote the 2017 JAMB UTME examination on May 13, had some issues during the course of their exams.
Since you guys are the first set to sit 2017 JAMB Exams, others will be counting on your experiences to know what to expect.
– What was the verification process like?
– Were you required to power on the system? Or was it already powered on when you got there?
– Was it the same set of questions for every candidates and were the questions arranged in the same manner for all the candidates?
– How many questions were asked in each of the subjects?
– Was the time enough for you?
– Did the system shut down automatically (for those whose time finished before they were able to finish)?
-Was there any technical issue you encountered during the examination?
– What are the things you think are out of place or commendable in this year’s UTME.
Share all of your experiences on the comment box. Remember to keep it as vivid as possible.