NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS,NYSC 2017 BATCH A: HERE IS HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON NYSC PORTAL USING REMITA.
Many PCMs has been asking us how they can make payment with “REMITA” or what to do after payment, this post is to address this issue.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON NYSC PORTAL USING REMITA PAY ENGINE
The Prospective Corps Member (PCM) should go to the portal home page and follow the following steps:
- STEP 1
- Open the portal by visiting https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc
- Since you “already Have Account” Click on – Login Here.
- STEP 2
- Enter your Email id and password to login.
- STEP 3
- After a successful login,The PCM will click on “Click Here To Make Payment,”
- You get two options of either remita or proceeding without payment. click the image displayed
- once the payment confirmation page is displayed,Click Pay Now and you will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
NOTE: You will be given a transaction ID
- Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- Click on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- Provide card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- Input your Token, OTP or any other form of verification sent by your bank.
- And if your payment is successful, you will be redirected back to the merchant site (NYSC site).
NOTE: Take not of your transaction number/id. That is what you will use to track or check the status of your payment.
- Option B Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.