HERE IS HOW TO OBTAIN THE NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS, NYSC REQUIRED MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS.
NYSC Management started requesting for the medical certificate of fitnessstarting from 2016 NYSC Batch B Stream II. The medical certificate will be a prerequisite for Orientation Camp Courses across the Country.
The medical certificate will contain test results showing their health status before they will be registered and admitted for the Orientation course.
This development is coming after the NYSC Scheme lost three corps members in 2016 during orientation camps across the country.
As such, it is recommended you obtain a medical certificate from a Government owned or Military Hospital to avoid being scammed with a fake medical report.
♥Ensure the tests are carried out. Don’t pay to falsify the data or buy fake medical report. Don’t take chances with your health.
How To Obtain a medical report:
- Go to the nearby Government Hospital (Federal, State or Military Hospital)
- Pay and open a file if it’s your first time (Require a medical cetificat of fitness)
- Submit your specimen at the Lab for the necessary tests
- Meet the Doctor for other test and he analyses your test results
- Doctor signs the medical certificate/report
- Collect your test certificate (Good to go)