NYSC CAMP REQUIREMENTS: IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE ALONG TO NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP
Surviving in the NYSC orientation camp requires some necessity and this post is doing justice to a list of the IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE ALONG TO NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP. I said “SHOULD” because to get through phases in camp, u will need them.
On arrival at your respective orientation camps, a registration exercise (compulsory) will be conducted. For this Registration exercise the following documents will be required:
REQUIREMENTS FOR NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP REGISTRATION
- Authentic Student ID Card – very important (Original and photocopies)
- Notification/Statement of Result from your School (Original and Photocopies)
- NYSC Call-up letter (original and photocopies)
- Recent Passport Photograph – (Enough copies)
Endeavor to fill other forms given to u cautiously and accurately as any error might be irreversible and might have a drastic effect on your service
The above document will get you through the NYSC ORIENTATION camp registration up to the collection of personal mattress and NYSC KIT (2 white T-shirts, a pair of white shorts, A NYSC crested vest, a set of NYSC khaki (Jacket, cap,Belt and trousers), a pair of Jungle boots, a pair of NYSC white tennis shoes.
Although the above will be duly provided, you will need more than that to survive the three weeks in orientation camp. Some of these things need to be purchased before the journey to the camp is made. Below is a list that will be very helpful:
WHAT YOU WILL BE NEEDING DURING THE NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP?
- 3 round-neck white t-shirts
- 2 pair of shorts (optional)
- An extra pair of white tennis shoes
- Medium-sized Waist pouch
- Sunglasses (If you are posted to the North)
- Bed sheets and pillow case
- Extra set of clothes for Sunday
- Cereals and provisions
- Cash (at least N15,000)
- Food Flask
The above will guarantee you a fun filled, hassle free and enjoyable camp life.