THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR HAS RELEASED THE PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR UNICAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOOL FEES FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION.
University of Calabar, UNICAL school fees payment procedure for freshers and stale students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The management of the institution (University of Calabar, UNICAL) has Released the instructions on how to complete the payment of the UNICAL SCHOOL FEES for fresh and old undergraduate students of the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session.
PROCEDURAL STEPS ON HOW TO PAY UNICAL FEES.
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number
2. Generate and Print Bill
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal
NOTE: Do not transact with any private individual, fees can be paid only in designated banks