The Nigerian Law School has announced the school fees schedule and new payment guideline for the 2016/2017 academic session due to the implementation of the Federal Governments Remita collection scheme.
The new payment method is due to the recent remita development (Single Treasury), in which all schools pays into the federations account.
SCHOOL FEES TEMPLATE
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Law school students can now make payments via either of the e-collections channel convenient to you as follows:
1. Bank Branch – How to make payment:
- Visit any Bank.
- Present your payment to the Teller Counter requesting to pay for COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION.
- You must provide the following details when making your Payments.
– Revenue /Payment type
– Name of Payee
– Phone Number
– Purpose of payment and other details.
2. Remita Payment:
- Access the e-collection Platform via www.remita.net.
- Click “PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY”
- Enter “COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION”
- Enter other payment details as required.
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (Card, Internet banking, mobile Wallet, POS etc) to complete your payment.
On payment, you will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which should convert into an official receipt at the Accounts Department of Nigerian Law School Headquarters or the Campuses to enable payer receive applicable service. (Note Your Remita Retrieval Reference RRR).