UNIABUJA Admission List 2016/2017
The Management of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the pimary admission list of candidates admitted into various undergraduate programmes of the institution for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
The admission list is accessible on the UniAbuja admission status checking portal.
How To Check UniAbuja Admission List:
- Candidates are to visit the UniAbuja Portal via the link below;
CHECK MY ADMISSION.
- Enter your JAMB Registration and PIN Number (which is also your JAMB registration Number) in the spaces provided.
- Then click on “Pay With Remita”.
- Confirm if your JAMB registration Number is correct, then click on “Proceed”.
- If you have NOT been admitted you will see the response “No Admission Given Yet”.
- If you have been admitted, you will be prompted to make an online payment of N4,500 before you can view the course you have been admitted to study.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
- If you are checking notification for the first time use the ‘Pay with Remita’ button to make your payment via Remita.
- If you are returning to continue or print your application or your payment had issues and is now resolved use the ‘Submit’ button with your Reference Number to continue. [Your Pin number is the Reference Number for the successful Remita Payment]
- If you have any other issues with the online application please send your details as above describing your problems to: email@example.com
Congratulations to the Successful Candidates…