THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, UNILAG POSTGRADUATE FRESHER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION.
The University of Lagos management has released the payment procedures for all the newly admitted postgraduate students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) for the 2016/2017 academic session.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNILAG POSTGRADUATE.
UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2016/2017 SESSION
1. Visit UNILG Postgraduate School Website for the 2016/2017 admission via www.unilagspgs.edu.ng
2. Click on ‘current students’ link and update Biodata and change your password
3. Print Pay advice, Biodata, Acceptance Letter and Admission Letter
4. Take the Pay advice to designated banks for payment
5. Get the courses for First Semester from the Department
6. Go online to register the courses and submit it online afterward
7. Print four (4) copies of Course Form
8. The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.
9. Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).
10. Proceed to Multipurpose Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process.
11.Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition fees before they can register
12. Installment payment is only for Part-Time students. Full Time Students cannot apply for instalment payment.
Students should channel their complaints and enquiries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-2930330
NOTE: DO NOT TRANSACT ANY FINANCIAL DEALINGS WITH ANYONE NOT IN THE BANK OR UNILAG OFFICIALS