REGISTRATION FOR THETHE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, UNIORIN PRE-ADMISSION/POST-UTME SCREENING FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION HAS BEGAN
Application to the university of Ilorin for the undergraduate programme has begun and candidates seeking admission into the university of iloring for the 2017/2018 academic session are advised to read the instructions before proceeding to the registration aas any wrong registration will disqualify the candidate from the exercise.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNILORIN PRE-ADMISSION/ POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2017/2018
- Candidates are to visit the unilorin pre-admission registration portal
Note: candidates are to indicate their mode of application (UTME/DE)
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note that the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
NOTE: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link and fill inn your details correctly.
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 80kb.Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 80KB and 600px by 600px.
On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed decently as UNILORIN has a strict dress code and is going tto implement it during the screening process.
Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
For further enquiries contact : email@example.com