University of Benin, UNIBEN Acceptance Fee and Clearance Procedure 2016/2017
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Management wishes to bring to the notice of Staff, Students, University Community and the General Public that the resumption date is Wednesday 16th November 2016.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates admitted into University for 2016/2017 academic session are required to commence acceptance fee payment and proceed for clearance exercise.
Candidates are to login at https: // uniben.edu with their UNIBEN Admission Screening Exercise UASE / PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and Password. You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
The procedure for clearance exercise is as follows;
* Pay your Acceptance Fee
* Upload Relevant Document
* Request Clearance
* Proceed for Face – to Face Clearance at your faculty from Wednesday 16th November 2016.
Scan and upload the following documents:
– Certificates /Statements of result
– Birth Certificate /Declaration of Age
– Acceptance letter
– Guarantor’s letter
– Affidavit of Good Conduct
– Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
– JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission Slips
– Affidavit of Local Govt of Origin or Certificate of Identification from Local Govt of origin (Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
ACCEPTANCE FEES SCHEDULE
College of medical sciences candidates Other candidates
Bank/ portal charges – 5000.00 5000.00
Admission clearance – 23000.00 23000.00
ICT Levy – 6000.00 6000.00
Development Levy – 15,000.00 15000.00
MTN NET Library – 1000.00 1000.00
College Development fee – 20000.00
TOTAL 70000.00 50000.00