THE WEST AFRICA EXAMINATION COUNCIL, WAEC GCE RESULT FOR THE 2016 NOV/DEC EXAMINATION HAS BEEN RELEASED.
The 2016 WAEC GCE result is out online. Candidates who sat for the November/December Private WASSCE can now go to WAEC Portal to check their results.
Candidates who want to check their 2016 GCE result are to purchase the WAEC result checker scratch card/PIN which cost N500 (Five hundred naira only). This can be bought from any authorized dealer or a WAEC office nearest to you.
How To Check WAEC GCE Result 2016 Online
To check your result, you need the WAEC Result checking scratch card. The PIN on the card, in combination with your GCE exam number and Card Serial Number will enable you to check.
- Visit WAEC Result portal www.waecdirect.org.
- Fill the form accordingly
- In the first space, enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2016
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC WASSCE Private (it is available on the portal)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the PIN on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
How To Check WAEC GCE Result 2016 By SMS
To check your 2016 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
i.e : WAEC*4250211231*012345678910*2016
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Candidates should note that they can only use their result checker 5 times. Only use it when you need to.
That is how to check the WAEC GCE result for 2016 November/December. You may want to print your result for use in the future.